I'm targeting to official launch New Jero exactly on my third-year run in Early October 2019. (beta in september)How do I transfer my ID?
There will be no transfer of ID.
When the new jero starts, just need to register and create new account.What should I do?
Well, I will be greatly appreciated if you can do a backup of your items in your account. Like, note down the items or printscreen. This will allowed us to save time during the manual 1 to 1 transfer on the new server.How do I install the new client?
Currently, I'm still doing internal testing on my new 2019 client-server. So I haven't released the official website. I already bought a new domain name and web hosting. I will reveal them at a later date.What can and what cant transferred?
I will be doing my best to do a 1 to 1 manual transferring. However, there may be some items I might have forgotten due to human errors and old age.
- All modded and custom items will be given back. (gears, cards etc)
- All seasonal event items will be given back
- cash points, coins will be given back.
- only 1 account
from old server permit for transferring onto new jero server, so pick ur main account wisely.What will be compensated?
For those returning players who missed out this "transferring" phase. They will be compensated by the years they have been with jero. So there will be bound to have some missing item during the 1 to 1 manual transfer. So here is my proposition.
1) The player can request cash points instead like what Flamel suggested. As for non-cash points items, I will return them 1 by 1.
2) I will do a 1 to 1 transfer of all items like apollo wanted but will take longer time as we going through the list of items. (if you have screenshot or backup will be greatly appreciated)
3) For those returning old players who missed out the "manual transfer" and joined back the new jero while old jero has been closed. They will be starting from a new account with (I'm suggesting.. I can see the account creation date. Using IP to track)
Where do I submit my list of the item list?
- For players who joined 3 years ago and returning to JeRO, will get 6800 Cash point, 500 refinement tickets and 3 sets of true bio MVP series cards and 3 sets of custom MVP cards. Max 2 billion zeny, Game tickets x50, x700 gold coins and x2 complimentary tickets.
- For players who joined 2 years ago and returning to JeRO, will get 4500 Cash point, 350 refinement tickets and 2 sets of true bio MVP series cards and 2 sets of custom MVP cards. Max 2 billion zeny, Game tickets x40, x 500 gold coins and 2x complimentary tickets.
- For players who joined 1 year ago and returning to JeRO, will get 2500 Cash point, 200 refinement tickets and 1 set of true bio MVP series cards and 1 set of custom MVP cards. Max 2 billion zeny, Game tickets x30, x300 gold coins and x2 complimentary tickets.
- For players who joined 3 months to almost 1 year and returning to JeRO, will get 750 Cash point, 50 refinement tickets and 1 set of custom MVP cards. Max 2 billion zeny, Game tickets x20, x150 gold coins and x2 complimentary tickets.
- For players who joined below 3 months won't be eligible
There's no submission needed. The list of items in printscreen or note down is for your own backup, in case I'm unable to access the old JeRO player's account one day. So far, I still have access to player's email thus I can see their inventory items in storage, I can use @itemlist
command to check online players' equipment. So these 2 ways, I can slowly dupe the items and transfer to the new JeRO 1 by 1 into your new account and inventory.
Are there any changes in gameplay?
Yes. What you see the items/monsters/quest in JeRO will still be retained at 100%.
New changes are base on my new client file from July 2019. Terra Gloria Episode.
Adv Doram skill will be enabled, Soul Reaper and Star Emperor will be available too.Is this just taking over from gm Elvis due to his/her departure
Yes. because the main access to all players account is with ex-GM Elvis and he refuses to give me access. So I can't merge the player account into my new server. So all I can do is to manual transfer items.I've joined Jero for almost 3 years. But I prefer those compensation cashpoints instead of my existing items. Will I be able to get it?
I have to check your account creation date first. If you don't mind a new fresh start, I can give those rewards base on how long you have been with JeRO. All your old existing items will not be given back to you. Since you have opted for the compensation rewards.When will Old JeRO close?
Early October 2019. Only Gm can lock in to retrieve data.